Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fat people

There are a lot of fat people. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with fat people, unless of course you get stuck between two of them on a long flight or something. It has sort of become an epidemic in the US anyway.

I was going to write a diet and nutrition book later but decided I better do it quick. I mean if greenhouse gases start ruining the crops the last thing I want is a bunch of fatties fighting over the last few ears of corn. Also with food crops now being turned into gas, that just makes it worse.

So I will be publishing "The Casselberry Diet' shortly. This book, based on extensive research (well it seemed extensive anyway) done by the East Lebanon Maine University, shows how to get on the "Casselberry Diet" and stay on it. It truly will be the easiest diet to stay on.

Here is what some famous people would say if I asked them, and could afford to hire them as sponsors"

Famous actor "It helps as much for someone trying to lose 5 pounds as someone trying to lose 500”

Famous actress “I’ve never been able to stay on a diet like the Casselberry diet.”

Some random cook critic that you never heard of "Rich Casselberry does it again"

Stay tuned for details as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment