Friday, August 14, 2009

Ten things you don't want to hear at the beach

Well it's Friday and going to be wocked frigging hot, as we say in Maine when it's above 70. So I know some of you will be going to the beach.

If you are like me, there are some thing you just don't want to hear, so here is the top ten things you just don't want to hear at the beach

10. You’re stepping on my lunch.
9. Is that your girlfriend making out with the lifeguard?
8. Hey is that Casselberry…. In a speedo? Yeah you definitely don’t want that……
7. Wow you just missed Pamela Anderson doing a photo shoot.
6. Could you move a little to the left? Then you can block the sun for everyone on the beach.
5. If I rub your tummy can I make a wish? Oh sorry I thought you were Buddha
4. Shark
3. Even worse “Whale…”
2. Your hair is on fire

And the number one thing you don’t want to hear

“Nice ass….. and a half”

Enjoy the weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment