Thursday, August 6, 2009

Doing my part for the economy and environment

My Hyundai was acting weird and I figured it was a good time to trade it and get something else. I ended up with the VW Jetta TDI that gets 40+mpg. In fact my average combined MPG is 44.9

Being my usual (feel free to use your own adjective…) self I decided to share the reasons I got this vehicle…

13. It has a kick ass six disc cd changer with 10 speakers and over 400 watts of power.
12. What? I can’t hear you
11. It’s my way of helping the economy. You're welcome.
10. I’m a big fan of Kermit the frog and want to be green too
9. Being able to open and close all the windows with a turn of the key is pretty cool
8. I feel like a trucker getting diesel
7. Sometime you have to know your fuel mileage right…. now
6. It has a cool flippy switchblade action key.
5. It has an iphone adapter, so now I have an excuse to get one of those too.
4. Heated seats seemed like an easier way than the gym to get that hot ass I wanted
3. It came with a hat
2. They have free coffee and donuts when you are in for service

But the main reason I bought this was
I wanted to know what it was like to trade a car instead of totaling it

No comments:

Post a Comment