Friday, January 8, 2010

My sisters bad advice.....

I was talking to my sister the other day and she mentioned she never gets a ticket when she gets pulled over. “If I get pulled over, I bat my eyelashes, flirt a little, maybe show some cleavage or leg and next thing you know I’m driving away”.

Sure enough the next week I got pulled over and figured I’d give it a shot I mean this is almost 2010, men should get equal rights,. As the cop pulled up I undid the top two buttons on my shirt, pouted my lips and when he got to the window I innocently batted my eyelashes “Was I speeding officer?”.

“Sir, step out of the car” he ordered. “I’m going to have to give you a field sobriety test. Please walk the white line with one foot in front of the other”

Clearly this wasn’t working out for me the way it did for my sister. But I had one card left to play so I decided to show a little leg.

From there it went downhill quickly. I had assumed he got upset when he saw my hairy legs. It wasn’t until my sister picked me up at the station, after having paid my bail, that she explained when you show leg, you start at the bottom, not the top.

My court date is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment