Monday, October 19, 2009

Sprained ankle

Well I managed to twist my ankle this weekend rock climbing. Well rock climbing is a bit of a stretch, at least what most people would consider rock climbing. You see I was actually trying to get a bucket of water out of the lake to prime the stupid water pump when I tripped going down over the rocks and twisted my ankle.

Technically, there were rocks, I was climbing down them and lets be honest, it sounds much cooler and manly saying "rock climbing" than fetching a bucket of water. I mean otherwise it sort of sounds like a "Jack and Jill" spinoff.

Richie Rich went down the hill
to get a pail of water
he fell down
but had no crown
and now needs crutches


Ok yeah that does suck, but I never claimed to be a poet.

Someone suggested I have someone look at it. While I didn't go to the hospital or the Dr's office. I looked at it and it seems OK. I know I'm not a doctor, but my handwriting's really bad so that's' got to count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment