Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ancient Aliens

I really don't know why I watch this stupid show, other than it makes me laugh. Actually it pisses me off with some of their silly theories. My latest thoughts....

1. Ancient Aliens came out here to mate with our woman? OK like it's not bad enough we have losers buying brides from Russia or Thailand, (no judgement, but if you want to meet a Thai or Russian women, go there and meet them..). But now we think aliens, who by the way can build space craft and fly trillions of miles, but can't get laid on their own planet? Really?

2. All of the things you can only see from the sky are landmarks so they know where to land their spaceships? Uhm, so they can find our planet across trillions of miles or empty space, but then they need us to build them a pile of rocks in a straight line to know where to go? I mean WTF, no GPS? When I took flying lessons they taught us to look for things like, oh mountains and lakes, and I managed to find my way back home, and I sure as hell can't build a spaceship.

3. Some old dead guys had this piece of metal that "almost exactly" matches the orbit of these three stars called Sirius A, B and C.  This is proof that they must have had some secret knowledge that we just learned about. Aren't there like more stars than we can count? No chance it could be a friggig coincidence right? Or that we measured wrong, since they three stars are like 8 million light years away. (That a long way in case you didn't know that).


No comments:

Post a Comment